Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Switch Chi O. It is not even close to top

By: No
#12by:    

Looks correct.

By: Hello
#13by:    

I dont mean this rude. just curious bcuz I don’t seem to understand. why’s XO at the top? I heard their retention rate was low. want a fr answer

By: confused
by: facts   

They have one of the highest retention rates on campus if you look at the reports from FSL.

By: facts
by: Because...   

Oldest sorority at OM and lots of alumnae support. Tons of legacies- like three or four generations. They are def top because they have good grades and excellent reps.

By: Because...
by: yep   

Status at ole miss is based on tradition

By: yep
by: MS   

Oldest, most connected and most powerful sorority at OM. Takes the girls from the best families in Jackson, The Delta, Memphis, etc. Friends/mixes with the top fraternities. Top grades, involvement, etc. It's definitely a certain fit, though, and I see why people would not want to be part of them. But it has nothing to do w/retention rate.

By: MS
by: pnm   

If I'm not from Mississippi or the south in general is it pretty hard to get a bid from XO

By: pnm
#14by:    

no one in their right mind says Dg is better than kappa

By: mississippi
by: rebs   

Half the school thinks dg is top

By: rebs
#15by:    

This is accurate

By: fortr
#16by:    

correct ranking

By: uoi
#17by:    

the OP is the correct ranking

By: yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#18by:    

Kappa should be up one

By: yikes
#19by:    

Correct

By: this is accurate
#20by:    

Move aphi down

By: Oh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.