facebook

KD “thrift shop” theme

by:    

Nice KD! Let’s all dress up like we can’t afford golden gooses and lululemon XD I also love dressing up like I don’t have my daddy’s credit card to use at the square everyday after class!!!! Definition of an inclusive sisterhood am I rite

Posted By: Rlly…
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Are they kidding with this? Making fun of people that shop at thrift stores????? Seems about right-they are so far from being good Christians they pretend to be in their bios.

By: Yikes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ok   

You couldn’t even wait 5 min to respond to yourself. Quit with the troll posts

By: Ok
#2by:    

The moms are gonna come for y’all

By: Uhoh
#3by:    

Was this a swap?

By: ?
#4by:    

I think the theme itself is about a song “thrift shop”, which has a music video that is all about wearing thrifted clothes. I doubt the intentions behind the theme were to be un-inclusive, but to have a good time. Other sororities have swaps that include this theme beside’s kd.

By: .
by: Oh   

The KD moms googled it for sure.

By: Oh
#5by:    

Their banner has the fur coat from Thrift Shop so I think it’s based off Macklemore

By: Hmm
by: Dumb   

What are you even talking about? What’s Macklemore? KD sucks!

By: Dumb
#6by:    

Is this serious? Nice try hahahah. KD is our rival and I’ll be the first to say it was a cute and original theme

By: ??
by: What?   

KD has no rivals. We are the top house and the rest of you are just mad because you got cut and we’re crying in the yards on bid day.

By: What?
by: @What?   

You wish you were in greek life here, troll

By: @What?
#7by:    

This was not a swap theme. It looks really bad when it’s supposed to be before recruitment. Gives off cliquey too rich for u vibes

By: Excuses
#8by:    

I love that some KD alum thinks “un-inclusive” is a word—the opposite of inclusive is exclusive.

By: Oh
#9by:    

Sounds like they have a lot in common with Bama KD, which is getting dragged on their page for excluding their OOS filler girls from social events.

By: LOL
by: Yes   

Exactly.

By: Yes
#10by:    

I dropped KD on philanthropy round…

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.