facebook

Are they cutting quota for AXO

by:    

Are they going to cut quota since AXO is coming to campus. I heard they were so AXO could pledge plenty of girls...Quota about 90?

Posted By: Eliz
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They're not coming on until next year and it won't affect anything until they actually participate in formal rush in two years.

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Maybe stick to your chapter at state. AXO will have little effect on quota.

By: AXO
#3by:    

People don't seem to understand how it works. RFM is always affected when a new chapter comes on, but quota is set based on who's left after pref signing cards. It's never decided ahead of time what quota will be. More houses = lower quota if the number of pnm's stays the same. That's why a new sorority was brought on, houses and new member classes are ridiculously large.

By: quota
#4by:    

Hey AXO maybe stop canceling on colonizing and actually participate in recruitment before you start posting on greekrank.

By: Ugh
by: pnm   

idk who you are or why ur so mad but i'm a pnm here just reading this and that girl was just asking a question cause she's scared about recruitment and hearing rumors just like the rest of us. also maybe they didnt come on because rush was virtual last year?

By: pnm
by: ^   

They postponed because housing was an issue. They were planning to buy the Theta house, but that fell through (not sure why).

By: ^
#5by:    

Theta house fell through bc they didn’t want to pay the asking price. I don’t blame them it could be a while before they have a solid flow of dues to cover expenses ans OM ain’t cheap.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.