facebook

Is it true girls used to jump out of Martin hall?

by:    

Is it true girls used to jump out of Martin windows because they didn’t get the house they wanted and that’s why the windows won’t open all the way now in Martin?

Posted By: True?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Are you mental?

By: Serious question
#2by:    

I think it’s true they used to move out and transfer to other schools

By: Um
by: Yep   

In 1996 the school moved recruitment to September so that PNMs who wanted to withdraw couldn't get a refund. State also considered moving recruitment a few years ago after they used variable quota for the first time and had mass move-outs as a result.

By: Yep
#3by:    

Yes this is true my grandmother was here when there was a case

By: Yes
by: When   

When was this. Unless your grandmother is really young this doesn’t make since. My grandmother was here in the 60’s and 70s and she told me Stockard and Martin were called Twin Towers and were all boys.

By: When
#4by:    

A story like that’s GOT to be true!

By: Kramer
#5by:    

All competitive Greek schools have a similar story/urban legend. At UGA a PNM who got cut supposedly hanged herself in her dorm shower.

By: I think

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

There’s a story where a ChiO legacy got cut and her Mom wouldn’t let her come back home. Poor girl ended up having to live in the trailer next to her mom’s trailer.

By: Sad story
by: Ok   

Me

By: Ok
#7by:    

Yes it is true.

And there's the coffin thing. And the brothel thing. And the call is coming from inside tbe house.

By: Ffs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.