facebook

Alpha Phi Exec resigned

by: Oh no

Alpha Phi exec member that is Miss Collegiate MS is doing online school for fall and then transferring to UGA. And she took Alpha Phi off her bio so I guess she dropped and isn’t affiliating in Athens.

Posted By: Oh no
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Yuck   

Aphi is the bottom at every SEC school. Same rep across them all-low gpa, bad reps, and they discount dues for “face of the house” members. No wonder so many girls drop it after freshman year.

By: Yuck
by: hahaAug 9, 2021 11:47:43 AM

For a house being so bad, you can’t seem to shut up about them

By: haha
#12  by: Wow   

Does aphi have a full time paid position for answering posts? Insecure much babe? Sure you can say these members get dropped but it’s after they make headlines and because your recruitment standards are low. You can preach values all you want but your chapters seem to be filled with poison ivy. When you bid every girl that other houses drop you get a few that fell through the cracks and a majority that were pushed through the cracks.

By: Wow
by: No trollAug 9, 2021 4:48:39 PM

You live on greek rank desperately trying to hurt aphi at many schools basically all day, then have the bad sense to claim it’s them? Girl I’m a fellow troll and even I can tell that you are obsessed and somebody needs to take steps to have you removed for everyone’s safety. Seriously, get help before you do something stupid to them or yourself when you finally realize that you aren’t changing anything on any of these campuses by dedicating your pathetic life to Greek rank,

By: No troll
#13  by: Narc   

All the threatening and gaslighting in the world won’t change the facts, babe.

By: Narc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.