facebook

Alpha Phi Exec resigned

by:    

Alpha Phi exec member that is Miss Collegiate MS is doing online school for fall and then transferring to UGA. And she took Alpha Phi off her bio so I guess she dropped and isn’t affiliating in Athens.

Posted By: Oh no
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Stop being creepy.

By: Wth
by: Oh   

It’s not creepy. It is true. You just don’t want pnms to know she would rather not come to school than participate in fall recruitment for APhi.

By: Oh
by: pnm   

why would we care? people leave school and transfer for so many reasons. my sister went to another sec school and transferred as well. she didn't reaffiliate with her house either. why is this shocking?

By: pnm
by: wth   

Whether it's true or not, it's still creepy. Stop being such a stalker.

By: wth
#2by:    

Can ya reach me? You can’t

By: -
#3by:    

This has gotten so old 🙄

By: Stop
by: Hmm   

Yea aphi being crappy has gotten old

By: Hmm
#4by:    

You can act like it’s no big deal but she is a rising sophomore-so three years-and she isn’t transferring until spring so that means she is choosing not to be here for recruitment probably to avoid how awful she would be treated by aphi.

By: Wow
#5by:    

I am confused. How does a rising sophomore get on exec?

By: ???
by: Huh   

Officers are slated in spring

By: Huh
by: Newspaper   

Stepping stone? Nope. This was my dream job. And to crush others I rode in on.

By: Newspaper
by: 10.27.2020IG   

Actually the chapter announced her position in October 2020.

By: 10.27.2020IG
#6by:    

Since you are so involved in this perceived slight to aphi, can you share the deets? Why is she leaving the school and transferring to UGA beyond the fact that it's a better school? Can you tell us what her decision has to do with aphi? Can you share why we should care about this? Students transfer all the time for so many reasons, but you are obviously suggesting this is a snub to her sorority, so you must have some very important information to share.

By: So

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Oh?   

I think the “snub” is that she isn’t transferring until spring so she could fulfill her office and participate in recruitment but chooses not to be involved with them.

By: Oh?
by: Okay   

So how is that a snub? Doesn't seem like one to me. She wants to go to UGA, who cares? Hope she has a great time! Doesn't have anything to do with her sorority.

By: Okay
#7by:    

stop your constant obsession with alpha phi, it’s psychotic

By: haha
by: Yep   

Campus security might want to check this chick out. It’s a very weird obsession.

By: Yep
by: Oh no   

STFU! I won't rest until aphi is destroyed!

By: Oh no
#8by:    

and? what about it? i transferred to uga and didn’t reaffiliate for multiple reasons. the sororities and their reputations at uga are almost the complete opposite of ole miss. that’s kinda creepy and sad. i wish her nothing but the best of luck!!

By: ok…
by: Ew   

Why are you on OM site if you transferred? Aphi sucks at bama and uga too so I can see why no one would affiliate when they transferred

By: Ew
by: Fyi   

Wasn’t UGA the chapter where they kicked all their founding members out because they decided to go for “hot” girls and then they ended up being the same snap bid COB house we have here. One good PC followed by several bottom classes.

By: Fyi
#9by:    

It's amazing how much time APHi spends on this site. At least they're quick to respond to every perceived slight.

By: Round the clock
by: Riiight   

Kinda like you, huh babe?

By: Riiight
#10by:    

Sure she has good reasons for staying close to home.

By: Herbie
by: Uh   

What? She’s not from Georgia.

By: Uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.