facebook

If it hurts to pee, it was an aphi

by: LMAOOOOO

If it hurts to pee it was an aphi!!!!!! Hear boys saying this all the time it never gets old

Posted By: LMAOOOOO
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: F off pls    

This kind of stuff is just embarrassing. Making fun of girls like this is sick and annoying. We get it—you’re insecure and peaked in probably middle school. I beg you to find a hobby or something

By: F off pls
#2  by: Lol   

So an aphi responded with “it takes two to cheat” and “some aphi stole her bf”? Way to embrace the homewrecker hoe rep, you go girl you earned that burning and itching fair and square 🔥

By: Lol
by: Not happeningJul 19, 2021 12:56:50 PM

It's just the latest weird APhi recruitment tool. When they first came on campus it was "We are HOT HOT HOT". Then it was "Your Daddy is going to love us". Now its "We can't help it if we are stealing your boyfriends". Funny thing is I have never known a APhi with the ability to steal anyone's boyfriend. Also funny, it's probably cost them a fortune to go back and delete all their bizarre posts after they realize how ridiculous they sound.

By: Not happening
by: @nothappeningJul 19, 2021 7:47:18 PM

I’ve seen your old “hot hot hot” comments on old posts that have been resurfacing from like 2016. I really hope your life becomes enriched with something a little more exciting than slamming a sorority for 5 years straight. I can’t imagine how draining that is.

By: @nothappening
by: LolJul 20, 2021 11:44:04 AM

We’ll never know because you paid to delete the comment. 😂

By: Lol
#3  by: Blame game   

To the mom crowd you’re “one of the new houses”. Posts are from people here now. Sorry that doesn’t fit the storyline you want but your bad rep is real

By: Blame game

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.