facebook

Awwww sorry aphi!!!!

by: Awwww

Sorry you got cut and had to go aphi :( must suck!

Posted By: Awwww
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :(   

Sorry your heart is filled with so much jealousy and hate that you can’t spread kindness to other women. must suck!!

By: :(
by: ??Jul 15, 2021 2:30:01 PM

alpha phi spreading kindness to women??????? LOL

By: ??
by: ^Jul 15, 2021 2:42:07 PM

As far as I’ve seen they are always taking part in philanthropy events supporting other chapters?? If you’re referring to an anonymous website as the reason you think they tear down other women, then maybe you shouldn’t be in college if you don’t know what anonymous means or how it works.

By: ^
#2  by: Lol   

It’s the KD moms at it again. Weird that they claim top tier and then come here to worry about aphi. Since aphi does in fact suck it’s just pathetic.

By: Lol
by: just the factsJul 19, 2021 12:58:42 PM

There is not a KD on campus that is worried about APhi

By: just the facts
#3  by: Lol   

Notice all the thumbs ups on comments bringing up aphi??? That just tells u who’s on this site… desperate aphis on it 24/7 trying to convince their pnms theyre good when, they actually suck

by: hahaJul 17, 2021 8:44:08 PM

what house are you in? are you not boosting your own house?

By: haha
by: LolJul 17, 2021 9:05:59 PM

How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not i a house idiot? It's funny you don't believe when I'm actually be honest. I just do this for fun.

by: Oh pleaseJul 19, 2021 2:48:01 PM

Desperation is writing this at 10:30pm on Friday night when you should be trying to have a little bit of a life, but I’m sure that’s hard to do when you’re on GR all day every day.

By: Oh please
#4  by: Whoa   

Girl, you must get some help. Like we keep telling you, he didn’t want you. It’s time to move on.

By: Whoa
by: Oh noJul 17, 2021 9:13:02 PM

If it hurts when he pees he was with an aphi

By: Oh no
#5  by: Jack B    

I have met a ton of nice Alpha Phi's. I can't understand why people are always cutting them down.

By: Jack B
#6  by: Oh honey   

Bless your heart. Bet they are nice when you meet them, what goes on after is kinda why everyone hates them! Backstabbing fake homewreckers! Stay safe out there!

By: Oh honey
by: ding ding dingJul 19, 2021 2:44:38 PM

we finally have an answer as to why you’re so obsessed! you do realize your MAN was the one who had the responsibility to not cheat right? don’t take your hurt out on a whole sorority because you’re upset your relationship didn’t last. get some help girl, find peace.

By: ding ding ding
by: Oh PleaseJul 19, 2021 7:53:04 PM

100% no chance this troll has ever even dated anyone male or female. How can that happen when she's literally on here all day every day?

By: Oh Please
#7  by: Wow   

Alpha Phi never helps themselves with their not so witty rebuttals.

By: Wow
#8  by: O   

You can’t hold people to a standard if they have none.

By: O
#9  by: Ummmm   

I don’t think the reason he cheated was the Aphis fault. You might want to do some self reflection. 😬

By: Ummmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.