facebook

KD paying for followers..

by:    

hard to ignore when an account jumps 2k followers within the week. Yikes!! Pnms don’t be surprised if KD doesn’t give you a jersey cause all their bid day budget is going to Instagram followers…

Posted By: Pretty sus
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

KD doesn't have to pay for followers ....... so YIKES you're an idiot!

By: Dumbest troll ever
by: Omg   

This is such an old lady response to an old lady OP. I’m guessing OP is a DDD alum.

They do seem to have followers with no bio pics and no posts so they may have used a bot.

By: Omg
by: :)   

an old lady responds to the old lady who responds to the op, keep it going......

By: :)
by: Omg   

I'm not that old! I just have nothing better to do to post on greek rank. Jerk!

By: Omg
#2by:    

couldn't help but notice that as well suspicious

By: ??
#3by:    

if you stalk sorority's follower count.. please find something to do with your life because that is plain sad

By: ???
by: Uh   

Why because you for caught? Honestly they probably just had other KD chapters have their members follow the account for some kind of chapter contest.

By: Uh
by: This   

Imagine it's summer and you're spending your day watching house follower counts. Somebody needs to touch some grass or somthing.

No one cares about Insta followers.

By: This
#4by:    

Who cares how many people follow a chapter account on Instagram? That is a measure of absolutely nothing. I mean if pnms are choosing their house on this they will be super disappointed after bid day.

By: So
#5by:    

yet y’all cared when alpha phi did the same thing?????? Aphi and kd nobody cares about yalls followers….

By: ????

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No baby   

You cared enough to post about both and try to make it look like anyone else cared.

By: No baby

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.