facebook

Hi pnms don’t worry

by:    

If you’re reading this and about to go through recruitment please don’t be concerned with what people post on greek rank. People only post to spread rumors or make someone else look bad and most of the things they say aren’t true!
I read a lot of negative things about my top house during recruitment and almost let it change my decision, but now I’m in that house and I know they were not accurate at all. People on here just like to take a stereotype and run with it so don’t worry about anything said on this website. Tbh none of it really matters after freshman year so choose whatever you feel best about and don’t worry about biased opinions!
Good luck:)

Posted By: olemiss
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is extremely true. One of the first helpful things i’ve read on greek rank

By: finally
#2by:    

Pnms op is lying. This site is the best source of information and if you aren't following what I post here you will be lost.

By: NO!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Sorry hater   

You need serious help

By: Sorry hater
by: Ha   

@sorryhater I’m pretty sure @NO! Was being sarcastic. Please tell me you aren’t that dumb.

By: Ha
by: No!   

I was not. This site is the most up to date and accurate information in all of greek life. Don't presume to know what I mean.

By: No!
by: Living in the 80s   

Yes, the mommies have all the information, everything they say on here is the truth!

By: Living in the 80s
by: No!   

I’m nobody’s mom thank god. Imagine having a humiliating child like you that blames everything they don’t like on their mom.

By: No!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.