facebook

Pnm gc vs greek rank

by:    

I'll be a freshman this fall and am doing recruitment. I was just reading through this page and wondering if the people who post here actually attend OM because almost nothing posted here seems to match the things we pnms talk about on the group chat. There are a bunch of girls with older siblings on campus and the difference in what they say to what this site says is night and day.

Posted By: OM2021
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Oh yeah? And do they say sweetie:)!?

By: lol
by: well   

for one, DG, they aren't ranked top tier, idiot

By: well
by: Truth   

The top tiers are Kd Chi O Tri delt and Dg and that’s how it’s always been. Then Kappa and Phi Mu. That’s how people see it at OM

By: Truth
by: Confused   

Did DG have a comment removed?

By: Confused
#2by:    

They say that KD is top. Then XO, DG, PM and KKG in no particular order.

DDD, PiPhi and AOP are next.

By: Info
by: Ohh   

So older sister is a KD. they will all tell u whichever they are in is the best. All sororities are great at OM. Few like to believe they are top and better than others. don’t listen to them, u decide where u fit best during rush

By: Ohh
#3by:    

You’re a pnm in a groupchat with girls that have older sisters in houses that are talking about houses? Oh sweetie, bless your heart.

By: Oh no
#4by:    

This site is just old women and absolutely none of them knows what’s going on.

By: Truth
#5by:    

1. You aren’t “doing” recruitment you are going through recruitment.

2. This site and your groupchat are not good resources. Everyone has their own opinion and experience with every house and there is no universally accepted ranking.

3. You aren’t choosing a house. The houses are choosing their new members.

4. Throughout the week you are ranking houses and houses are ranking you. The house ranking is the one that determines the invite and bid lists.

5. You will get dropped by houses you expect to get back.

6. It will be a very long,hard week if you spend your time comparing your recruitment to someone else’s.

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Also   

1. Ranking houses isn't the same as cutting houses. If you keep getting back houses you wanted off your list, it's not "a glitch in the computer," it's RFM working the way it's supposed to.

2. You can always drop out before pref, but if you rush again or COB, don't expect the results to be any different—that is, if you don't get released completely the second time around.

3. Be grateful for any bid you get. If you really "don't feel a connection" in a pledge class of over 100 girls, you're not trying hard enough. And for God's sake, don't cry on bid day.

4. Before you turn down the chance to be Greek, ask yourself if you'd truly be OK with being a GDI. Your friends who got bids won't have as much time for you anymore. You can always go to parties as a non-Greek, but don't be surprised if that fraternity guy walks away when you tell him you're not in a house. And unless you plan on just going to class and staying in you room, you can't just put Greek life "on block"—you'll be constantly reminded that you're on the outside looking in.

By: Also
#6by:    

I’d leave that group chat if I were you….. we find out everything … if we find out you’re talking to other girls about your choices you WILL get dropped

By: Yikes
by: Bruh   

That’s literally what a group chat is for. No worries Op, that’s a space for y’all.

By: Bruh
by: 50 year old bullies   

Ignore the old ladies. If you really were dropped for talking to other people about your choices, that sorority would have been a terrible house to belong to anyway. Also, it's kind of ridiculous for old women to be threatening PNMs.

By: 50 year old bullies
#7by:    

No…. My freshman year I had a group chat, fsl found out, we had to delete it, the owner of the group got dropped from all sororities

By: Um????
by: ?    

Wait, ‘you’ had a group chat and ‘we’ had to delete it, but the ‘owner’ was dropped by all sororities? Was it your group chat and if it was why weren’t you dropped?

By: ?
#8by:    

There was a girl cut from all houses last year for stuff she said in a group chat she ended up in Aphi like they are do. I guess snap or COB.

By: Well
#9by:    

Thanks for answering my question by not answering and just hating on houses. This site is hilarious. Everyone makes fun of it but I thought it couldn’t be that bad.

Looks like I was wrong.

By: OM2021

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.