facebook

what i’ve heard

by:    

I’ve head a lot of bad things about Kappa. Are they really just mid tier bimbos guys take home after the bar?

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Basically sums them up!!!

By: dirty

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Give it a rest APhi, no one is trying to take your place at the bars.

By: No
#3by:    

They are future MLM queens for sure. Always trying to bag ball players and posting thirsty pics trying to become influencers. They treat each other like crap mostly over guys and attention seeking.

By: Eh
by: ew   

Yeah. Heard it’s the fakest sisterhood and they just use it to get to the football team. Not exactly something i’d be proud to be apart of

By: ew
#4by:    

How clever!! Another “I’ve heard…”

“curious” posted this on July 8 then quickly answered all her/his own posts.

STOP!!! How the hell do you think this helps our Greek system after a difficult last year??

ALL THIS IS CRAP….so stop the nasty posts about Kappa and everybody else!

By: SOUTH
by: delta    

⬆️ thank you!!!

By: delta
#5by:    

8 replies but like the same 1-2 ppl

seek help

By: lmao
by: ???   

or just everyone thinks the same thing

By: ???
by: But it's a life......   

Well if you're unimportant and don't have anyone to talk to, you come on GR, post stupid stuff and then answer yourself.

By: But it's a life......
#6by:    

They make me want to throw up! ew

By: right
by: ?   

Have Middle Schoolers started posting on GR? Or is it just the ChiO moms acting their usual self?

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.