facebook

Old rankings changed?

by:    

Have the rankings changed much in the past 30 years? Genuinely curious. For example I know the top house hands down were XO DDD KD. I also heard Theta used to be upper middle at one point? It seems KKG and PM are rising a lot. Maybe I heard wrong just curious

Posted By: Old rankings
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes the new top “5” are (in no order)

Chi o, Phi mu, Kd, dg, kappa

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Nope   

ChiO is not top

By: Nope
by: Bradyn   

When your top chi o has a mother that is only 17 years older than her, then I’d say chi o has stopped being exclusive.

By: Bradyn
by: Correct    

These are the top 5. It can’t be argued

By: Correct
#2by:    

Even tho nobody really likes chi o, they are top and you have to admit that. Those top 5 are correct

By: Um
#3by:    

The sorority rankings have never, and will never change at OM. The same goes for Bama, Auburn, and other Old South schools. It is the old guard.

Top is, in no particular order, XO, DDD and DG. KD after that, then the middle of the pack (Kappa, Pi Phi, Phi Mu, etc.) is kind of personal preference.

Theta was never upper middle. They were known as the worst with AOP before the new sororities came on campus.

By: MS
by: Truth   

Yep, it’s the ChiO moms just trying make ChiO relevant. ChiO is not top, probably comes in right after Phi Mu.

By: Truth
#4by:    

If you actually believe the Chi O comes in "right after" Phi Mu at Ole Miss then that is almost as believable as KD claiming to be the top house. Both are absolutely laughable claims. Picking KD or PM over XO would be akin to picking a Ford over a BMW. Sure, it is a perfectly fine vehicle, but they are not competitors. Go to the top fraternity houses (EN, EX) and see who they hang out with... it's XO, DDD and DG. It's not KD or PM. This is not even up for debate, those are the top 3 houses and everyone knows it. Deep down you know it too and are just projecting.

By: MS
by: We ARE top!   

Thank Mommie! We love you too!

By: We ARE top!
by: Really sad   

Well that’s kind of embarrassing, the mommies actually think their daughters worth is tied to what a bunch of awkward overweight mommas boys think.

By: Really sad
by: What    

EN and EX don’t hang with DG lollll

By: What
#5by:    

The moms are on something tonight. Especially the ones that don’t realize Phi Mu is so far down the list they are looking up at middle tier at this point.

By: Wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.