facebook

Bama GR ans Aphi

by: Ok

Just trolled Bama site, don’t judge, theirs is better bc it seems to actually be students and not moms. Anyways, there is a post about girls with bfs staying away from aphi. Seems aphis reputation for fking around is not just an Ole Miss thing but an SEC thing.

Posted By: Ok
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Smh   

We know he hurt you but stop blaming the Aphi and start blaming your bf. Girl, he didn’t want YOU if he slept with someone else. Move on and stop looking like a bitter fool.

By: Smh
by: Not OKJul 7, 2021 11:13:28 PM

I think @smh covered it but I’ll add this @ok - sis - do you actually think there aren’t girls like that in every single house at Ole Miss? There are. Even mine and no I’m not APhi. Ask any frat but if you are in a house here and not just a troll you know I’m right. But why doesn’t the guy ever get any hate for the “home-wrecking” lol. Always the girl. So stupid. Who knows what the guy told them. So sick of all these immature and super judgmental posts about home-wrecking. Not to mention slanderous towards certain houses with so many girls in each one. Get over yourself. Better yet get some therapy girl and move on because your posts on this subject all over this board are so tired.

By: Not OK
#2  by: Ok   

Why are you guys being so mean to me? Do you have any idea how much time I spend on this site visiting all the schools and posting about Aphi, Zta and KD? It takes most of my day!

Jokes on you because I would have to have had a boyfriend for one of them to steal him. Thanks for the reminder jerk!

By: Ok
by: OofJul 9, 2021 9:39:52 PM

Seems like our troll is getting unhinged

By: Oof
#3  by: Oh   

Aphi can’t even manage to keep their exec members.

By: Oh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.