SIGMACHI SN KA
PDT ATO KSIG
PIKE SAE PHIPSI

Now it appears according to this site:
XO, KD, DG
DDD, PM, KKG
PBP,AOPI, AP
ADPI

and for fraternities it seems like Phi Delt is not as up there anymore?
I honestly do not care as I have moved on a long time ago from Greek life, but I just find it interesting how ranks change. For example even in my four years in Oxford the Ranks changed a lot

Posted By: Alumni
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

KD will always be top with XO right behind due to their in state and historic ties to the university. DDD used to be extremely sought after but PM KKG and DG continue to give them a run for their money.

I don't think there's a "new theta" because the remaining four all have qualities that PNMS actually look for and enjoy.

By: hmm
by: Alumni    

But wasn’t DDD supposed to “always be top” too?

By: Alumni
#2by:    

Nope, you got it all wrong. AOPi and Alpha Phi are bottom tier no matter what APhi posts on this site. XO is not top tier and neither is DG.

By: Me

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

So then who is “top tier?”

For the record I don’t mean that in a rude way just curious bc this site keeps putting KD XO DG etc as top

by: the facts   

currently adpi and alpha phi would be considered bottom. Although adpi would be ranked a little higher than alpha phi. aopi would come in a little higher than adpi. currently chio is sort of consider toward the top but only with a very specific group - mostly the Jackson, Mississippi area, they're sort of a weird out there by themselves category. dg is consider toward the top probably edging out chio to the general population at Ole Miss.

By: the facts

So are you saying KD is top?

by: no   

I have to disagree with you on this one. AOPi has shown a lot of growth and had a great rush this year.

By: no
#3by:    

What’s amazing to me is that anyone who graduated a long time ago is coming in this site and doing rankings.

You know nothing.

You aren’t on campus.

Even if your daughter or granddaughter or friends daughter is on campus they tell you nothing has changed in 25+ years because they find it creepy that you still care this much.

Campus is 56% out of state so saying KD and Chi O are too bc they are in state is as ancient as you.

By: Wow

Haha whatever you clearly didn’t read my post where I admitted yo not knowing what is up with Greek life here. That’s the reason I posted.....

by: Sad life   

Has to be a ChiO alum.

By: Sad life
by: So sorry   

Definitely a Chio mom, they are the only ones who can't seem to leave college behind. It's the only time they were able to think they were 'top'. They apparently live some very sad lives.

By: So sorry
by: Alum   

If you were here a long time ago APhi wouldn’t have been here and unless you were here before 1995 when ADPi and Zeta were here they shouldn’t be on your “old ranking”. APhi came 2015 - not so long ago.

By: Alum
#4by:    

It’s sad. Really sad. Pathetic actually that KD and Chi O alums have nothing else to do.

By: Omg
#5by:    

KD and XO are only fun if you are from MS. If you're OOS or OOR any other house will provide a better experience for you.

By: truth
#6by:    

To me XO is kinda a niche sorority that is mainly sought after by their legacies and certain high schools in specific areas. I don’t think it’s really considered tops because with the different mix of more OOS and OOR girls they don’t attract the top girls outside their “group” - a generalization of course I’m sure there are some exceptions. DDD has slipped as well. Looks like they are going for Daddy’s money and legacies. KD is the only one of the three that seems to still be considered by most as top.

The OOS and OOR girls seem to be more intent in finding a home since most can’t run home every weekend. They are looking for a group to be their support system. My opinion is this allows the other chapters to pick up top notch girls. The lines between “tiers” are definitely starting to blur.

By: IMO
by: Me   

Good. The lines should blur. Our houses are absolutely fantastic.

Pan love, people.

By: Me
#7by:    

Correct me if I’m wrong but you should have better things to do than care about greek rank. You know it is all self ranking and that most of the rankings are done by old people like you that are weirdly obsessed with this site?

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.