facebook

pref round pairings

by:    

without saying where you ended up (unless u want), which two houses did u have on pref night?

Posted By: Greek
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Kappa phi mu

By: Baby
by: heck no   

definitely not either of those😭^

By: heck no
#2by:    

DG. ADPi

By: Me
#3by:    

KD & ADPI

By: huuuu
#4by:    

aoii and alpha phi

By: alpha
#5by:    

Kappa and AOPii

By: yeah
#6by:    

DG phi mu

By: ...
#7by:    

xo dg

By: mmmmmm
by: Uh   

So you’re a chi o and probably didn’t even list DG

By: Uh
#8by:    

Phi Mu, KD

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Uh   

Sorry you’re a phi mu. Bet you cried on bid day and your friends that got kd tried to convince you top six is a thing and phi mu is just as good. They pity you. We all do.

By: Uh
by: Sad   

I hope I didn't in up in whichever one @uh is in. She seems childish and insecure. She deserves our pity and needs prayers for sure.

By: Sad
#9by:    

Actually a lot of my friends dropped Kd second round…. Nobody understands the hype Lmao

By: um
by: just the facts   

Sure. Just so any pnm who stumbles on this toxic understands: Recruits don't drop sororities, the sorority drops you. They do let you believe you have a choice, but it's just for show. You 'list' the ones you are interested in - but that list is ignored.

So anytime you see someone post that they 'dropped' or their friends 'dropped' a sorority - you can bet it's an old, old lady who is trying to convince herself she is still 'top' tier. And this particular old lady has been posting crap all afternoon.

By: just the facts
by: @ just the facts   

this is generally true UNLESS a PNM gets back a full schedule for every round.

By: @ just the facts
by: Reality   

Lots of pnms get back full schedules just like I did, but it still doesn't mean you are in charge of the selection process. The sorority chooses you, you have little to say in the matter.

By: Reality
#10by:    

Phi Mu and DDD

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.