facebook

Figure out the rank for yourselves

by:    

Once again ChiO wins the highest GPA award. Congrats to ChiO. DDD came in second, KD third, followed by Kappa, Phi Mu, DG, Pi Phi, AOPi, ADPi and then APhi with the lowest GPA.

The sorority with the most members on campus for Spring 2021 was DDD, followed by KD & ChiO tied for second largest, then DG, then Phi Mu, then Kappa, then Pi Phi, then AOPi, then ADPi, then Alpha Phi.

The sorority with the smallest drop in membership numbers between fall & spring semester was Phi Mu with a difference of 8 members. Next smallest drop in membership numbers was DDD, DG, KD, and Kappa (all tied). Next was ChiO, followed by Pi Phi, then AOPi and ADPi (tied), and the APhi had the largest drop in membership numbers between fall and spring with a difference of 59 less members.

Posted By: Real facts
Page 1 of 7
#1by:    

Top: DDD KD ChiO
Mid: Kappa PhiMu DG PiPhi
Bottom: AOPi ADPi APhi

By: Ok
by: Come again   

Tri Delt is not top.

By: Come again
by: Ok   

More like this..
KD Chi O
Kappa DG Tri Delt
Phi Mu Pi Phi
Alpha Phi ADPI AOPII

by: Duh   

Well obviously they are....

By: Duh
by: This   

More like this:

Kd/ddd/ChiO
Phi Mu/Kappa/Pi Phi
Aopi/Adpi
Alpha Phi

By: This
by: looks   

If you take looks into accoung

Kd DDD Chi O
DG Kappa PhiMu PiPhi
APhi ADPi AOPi

By: looks
#2by:    

So here it is:

Top for GPA is CHiO at 3.54; DDD 3.52; and KD at 3.50.

Middle for GPA is Kappa at 3.41; Phi Mu at 3.39; and DG at 3.38; and Pi PHi at 3.34.

Low Mid/Upper Bottom: AOPi at 3.27; and ADPi at 3.26

Bottom: APhi at 3.04

By: GPA
by: Jack    

DG GPA used to be one of the best on campus. They have really fallen.

By: Jack
by: gpa   

DG's GPA is still very strong. It's only 0.16 below the top house

By: gpa
by: yeah   

but when rankings are this tight 0.16 away is disappointing

By: yeah
#3by:    

Top for number of members is DDD with 416; ChiO & KD tied with 412.

Middle for number of members would be DG with 405; Phi Mu with 404; Kappa with 400; and Pi Phi with 391.

Bottom for number are AOPi with 351; ADPi with 346; and APhi with 343.

By: Size
#4by:    

Ranking for not losing members between Fall & Spring Semesters:

Top: Phi Mu for only losing 8 members; DDD, DG, Kappa, and KD for losing only 9 members. ChiO for only losing 11 members.

Middle: Pi Phi for losing 22 members; AOPi and ADPi for losing 35 members.

Bottom: this goes to APhi for losing 59 members.

In fairness to the lower ranked sororities which are predominately OOS, it was probably harder to hold on to OOS while paying the ridiculous out of state tuition for on-line courses. Kudos to the ones who stayed. \n\n\n\n\n

By: Reduction in members

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: PM   

Does the phi mu number include the girl that was arrested for burglarizing apartments and cars?

By: PM
by: No   

Probably not, wouldn't include the APhi vandals either.

By: No
#5by:    

Making more than 3 tiers is a ridiculous-we have 10 houses.

There’s basically no difference between top and middle. And some of the houses listed as top are middle to some groups and houses that are middle are top to others.

The bottom three are the houses that are for girls that are just happy to say they made it through recruitment at Ole Miss because generally they didn’t have legacy status, connections, a clean rep or a 3.5 gpa.

by: Just relax   

Calm down crazy. Rankings are ridiculous anyway. All our sororities are great, they work hard, and participate in campus life. The biggest difference in all of them is who has connection based on knowing people in Mississippi or from Ole Miss. Hopefully everyone thinks their sororities is top and enjoys the friendship they make during the short time they are in college.

By: Just relax
by: 3   

Definitely agree that more than 3 tiers is pointless

By: 3
#6by:    

Aphi and ADPi are bad rep/low gpa

By: Ha
by: Brenda   

All sororities have members that sleep around.

By: Brenda
#7by:    

Ole Miss is mostly out of state these days and a lot of those girls are drawn to Ole Miss because it has a high acceptance rate and a great social scene-sorry but Chi O KD and DDD are not known for being super accepting of others or very fun to be around.

By: Well
by: It is what it is   

You’re wrong. These sororities are very accepting of their high school buddies. It saves time if you think about it, both sorority and high school reunion all in one event.

By: It is what it is
by: Ccc   

@it is what it is-

I was a DDD at OM- I was OOS and knew only one other DDD a year older than myself. They accepted and welcomed me. I don’t know why or how (since I’m not a legacy), but it’s not all in state girls.

By: Ccc
#8by:    

So APhi is bottom in GPA, bottom in number, and they can’t keep their members. I thought they kept saying they top?

By: Weird
#9by:    

I mean I think they are confusing top tier with being on top of some drunk dude.

Of course it’s all about how you look at it. they are top for worst grades, top for worst reputation, top for worst sisterhood....

By: Oh
by: Skills?   

If only being on top a drunk guy was an actual accomplishment.

By: Skills?
#10by:    

Interesting

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.