facebook

Curious Sophomore PNM

by:    

Which sororities will take sophomores during recruitment?

Posted By: Curious
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

phi mu has taken sophomores in the past

By: truth
by: Yeah   

Phi Mu gavs out some spring bids only to have the girls drop so yeah they probably will take some sophomores

By: Yeah
#12by:    

Will ChiO take a sophomore?

By: But
by: definitely    

yeah they will. I know girls who have gotten bids as a sophomore from chi o

By: definitely
by: Nah   

It is unlikely chi o would take a sophomore unless she is an in house legacy but kappa might because they’re desperate!

By: Nah
#13by:    

I know some girls who got a bid from tri delt as a sophomore

By: soooo
by: No   

I wouldn’t count on DDD they have transfers coming in but KD lost a few this spring

By: No
#14by:    

Not this year. There are way too many pretty freshman going thru recruitment and sophomores are desirable.If you’re so great why didn’t you rush as a freshman? Sorry there’s no hope unless you want to be in the bottom sororities

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#15by:    

Aphi loses lots of girls after the novelty of posting on bid day wears off. They don’t treat the COBs very well because they just need the numbers to stay afloat so you will get a jersey but don’t expect much past that

By: Well
#16by:    

Just say you identify as a freshman

By: Be Woke
#17by:    

Any of them will take a sophomore.

By: Jack
#18by:    

You still in? Hope you are having a good week!

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.