facebook

Curious Sophomore PNM

by: Curious

Which sororities will take sophomores during recruitment?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Um    

Definitely adpi

By: Um
#2  by: op   

Alpha phi

By: op
#3  by: oppp   

Alpha phi

By: oppp
#4  by: Facts   

Alpha Phi, they need to get their numbers up

By: Facts
#5  by: Curious   

What about any of the top sororities tho?

By: Curious
by: WellJun 16, 2021 9:12:43 AM

There are a lot of freshmen going through this year so it would take legacy status, a lot of connections, no reputation issues and a stellar resume.

By: Well
by: TruthJun 16, 2021 12:23:15 PM

The main requirement for the top sororities is if you went to high school with them - that is the biggest factor for the top tier recruitment.

By: Truth
by: sooooJul 30, 2021 8:38:58 AM

I know chi o and tri delts who got bids as a sophomore. it’s just about connections

By: soooo
#6  by: Dg   

I heard DG has bid promised some girls coming in from junior college. They are dropping fast given the class last year anyways so why not sink to the bottom?

By: Dg
by: Embarrassing yourselfJun 16, 2021 2:44:48 PM

Again ChiO mom, stop, just stop.

By: Embarrassing yourself
#7  by: Funny   

Chi O moms are not sitting around worrying about DG.

By: Funny
by: Saddest lives everJun 17, 2021 12:45:15 AM

Oh ChiO moms worry about everyone. They spent too much time on this site because they are terrified of the other sororities. They’re lives didn’t turn out like they thought, so they live in the past trying to hang on to the only time they felt special.

By: Saddest lives ever
#8  by: Jujubeads   

It just depends on numbers, meaning the number of girls from the sophomore class who dropped/left. Those are the amount of spaces houses have to fill for their sophomore class. Transfer students without many connections have a disadvantage because the current sorority sisters will have friends they want to rush. This is why (transfer or non) you will want to have an open mind and try to establish where you feel comfortable and like the sisters. I advise you to give every house a real shot and form your own opinions. Please don't let rumors on Greekrank potentially ruin your next three years. I wish you the best of luck.

By: Jujubeads
#9  by: Well   

I know DG has at least 2 sophomore spots-one girl transferred and one dropped out but they are probably taking juco girls that couldn’t rush last year bc they had bad reps and too many girls that didn’t like them in high school.

By: Well
#10  by: Greenwood   

Any of them will take you if they think you have something to offer.

By: Greenwood

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.