facebook

Things to know about each sorority

by:    

Hey I’m coming to ole miss in the fall and am going to be rushing. I wanted to know what i need to know about each sorority before I go through recruitment. I wanna be with the best group of girls and am going to be open minded going through but just thought I’d ask about any red flags.

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

KD- party girls. There’s so good girls some bad. Huge scandal for what happened at their date party. New house is a personality trait
DG- in trouble for alcohol like every other week
PM- huge scandal earlier this year with one girl arrested
ChiO- alcohol problem in Martin
Aphi- always seems to be in drama

By: Facts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: funny   

This sounds like a tri delt posted this. Who would know about the LD date party unless you go to ole miss... this isn’t a pnm

By: funny
#2by:    

Every sorority will hype up their sisterhood and chapter during rush. They will tell you just how perfect and fantastic it is, but the truth is every sorority has flaws and will not be what they perceived it to be. Don't get caught up in nonsense scandals and find the girls you believe are the most genuine and a house you feel comfortable in

By: The Truth
#3by:    

Again this is a troll trying to write a story to get greek life shown in a negative light. And they even responded to themself-no one currently calls KDs party girls. The OP dug through GR found some old posts and made up a comment to seem like a student and get some dirt. Again GO AWAY!

By: Nope

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.