facebook

Let’s talk about Phi Mu!!

by:    

Okay, come on, let’s be real. Phi Mu is nowhere near being top tier and I believe they need to be treated as such. It’s sad to see them talking so highly about themselves but not having anything to show for it. Put up or shut up PM

Posted By: Toddy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

whos this idiot with a bunch of hate posts all of a sudden.

Phi Mu is nowhere near being top tier

Sweetie, if you went here you'd know phimu isn't top tier. it's a solid house, but not top tier, even phimu would say they aren't top tier.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: $$   

Oh dang we got a mad Phi Mu right here ^

By: $$
#2by:    

It’s the psycho KD moms trying to bury that earlier post. Guess they can’t afford to pay to have it removed.

By: Duh
by: I]aeiou   

Bump!!

By: I]aeiou
#3by:    

If you’re insecure just say that :) Phi mu is top tier and everyone knows it. Xoxo

By: Lol
by: Wtf   

I’m sorry but this was sad lmao. The only
People that thinks Phi Mu is too are themselves... :/

By: Wtf
#4by:    

PM is just a bunch of pretentious annoying and arrogant group of girls that need to be taught some humility...

By: Fed up
by: Uok   

i think you are talking about bama phi mu being arrogant. ole miss phi mu has nothing to be arrogant about and they know it

By: Uok
#5by:    

The only people that come on here and post that phi mu is top are the senile phi mu alums.

By: Duh
#6by:    

Phi mu isn’t top and everyone knows that

By: .....
by: who   

then who is

By: who

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.