facebook

KD trying too hard

by:    

dear pnms,
if you haven’t noticed, many of these posts constantly rank KD as top House. Or these posts harass a chapter for a few weeks and then leave them alone to do it to someone else. But KD is the only top house that doesn’t receive this hate. this site is crawling with insecure KDs who keep it this way, and it’s beyond obvious!! Don’t buy it, and go through recruitment carefully.
To KD, next time, if people talk negatively about you, don’t have the post removed—shows you actually care about what people on this site say (most of which is NOT true :))

Posted By: pain
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

So what insecure sorority are you trolling from?

By: So much hate
by: GS   

It’s an insecure and schizophrenic KD.

By: GS
by: pain   

I'm not even a student here. I just really hate stupid KD

By: pain
#2by:    

omg they’re already trying to bury it

By: yikes
#3by:    

Bump.

By: Duh
#4by:    

BUUUUUUUUUUMP

By: lol
#5by:    

this is too true. literally should just call this KD Rank now by how they end up running every discussion

By: Rank

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Bumppp

By: true
#7by:    

Looks like it’s hate on xo and ddd oclock rn

By: No
#8by:    

Ddd really makes me cringe. Interesting that someone posted this about them and now they are deflecting. Embarrassing ddd

By: Wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.