facebook

REAL SORORITY RANKINGS

by:    

Real sorority rankings:
AOII / DG / A phi
Pi phi / Tri Delt
Phi Mu / KD
Chi O / KKG / AXO

Please don’t try to argue with me I am doctor doctor I know wtf I’m talking about. Also, let’s have groundhogs day and all the spring parties I’m trying to take a dip in the sigma nu pool on jah. It’s been rough recently. Also also ladies.. stop fighting. The ranks will never change 🙄😏 Hasta La vista land sharks 🤙

Posted By: Doctor Doctor
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🔥🔥🔥🔥 Tell em this the trUTH doctor doctaaa my daughter agreed

By: Petis brown
#2by:    

As part of the administration team i can firmly attest to this as well. It’s been a long time since I’ve been on Greek rank and have seen something so true and accurate. Ladies and gentlemen please don’t put other fine ones down. Let’s all be melodious and harmonize our spirits and we attain love and privilege through sister/brotherhood

By: Lady Covington✌🏼😜
#3by:    

Dr. Dr.,
I completely agree with what you are insinuating. I have documents to prove your testimonies to be truth and completely the truth. After my inauguration, I went through all of the files of the sororities and hand picked who the best are. So ladies and gentlemen, there will be no more fighting in these comments because I am only speaking factuality and am not to be argued with. This is the official account of The University of Mississippi.™
It’s a great day to be a Reb!
Sincerely,
The Chancellor

By: The Chancellor
by: Mommy brides    

This ain’t real u not chancellor lady

By: Mommy brides
#4by:    

Y’all this not a cat fish

By: Greg
#5by:    

GUYS THIS IS SORORITY ONAHELLENIC THIS IS NOT FREAKING DOCTER DOCTOR PLEASE DON’T BELIEVE THIS!! THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT THE OFFICIALS DONT BELIEVE THEM

By: Ole Miss Panhellenic

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Bump pi phi up❤

By: I love charlie

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.