facebook

Pike likes bleach

by:    

Honestly how much more does pike have to do until they finally get kicked off campus?? If a member of a sorority drinks during rush week its automatic probation yet a fraternity literally ruins a kids life by forcing bleach down his throat and it is swept under the rug??? They should have their chapter removed for almost killing a kid.

Posted By: spike
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Those Pike boys are good boys. They don’t do anything wrong. They were good in high school. Haha! They take the boys no one wanted to be around at rush. The boy I know that is a sophomore Pike never brushes his teeth and weighs 100 lbs. please, kick them off campus!

By: Candi
by: okay   

yeah, they’re real good guys! at shortening people’s lives if that’s what they’re good at.

By: okay
by: okay    

this is.. so inaccurate. pike is literally the top frat

By: okay
#2by:    

If you have left over cleaning supplies, donate to Pikes. They use a lot of it, especially bleach.

By: Shelbs
#3by:    

How soon until their charter is rebuked?

By: Anna
#4by:    

This is beyond reprehensible

By: Pingapike
#5by:    

this is horrible why are they still here?

By: ew
#6by:    

Kick them off for 4 years

By: Yikes
#7by:    

Crazy.

By: Scared
#8by:    

They need to be kicked off now

By: Wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: OLE MISS   

Ole Miss Administration is missing the boat by not coming down HARD on Pike. Please, it’s time to clean up the constant back-door hazing that goes on here.

I guess it’s gonna take a death and weeks of National press coverage to change things—and that hurts us ALL.

I’ve told all the guys in my hometown coming to Ole Miss to avoid Pike at all costs.

By: OLE MISS
#9by:    

That Jimmy Higgins kid needs to be locked up.

By: .
by: :)   

^^^^^

By: :)
#10by:    

Why are there no sanctions listed for this on conflict resolutions? And where is Chi O listed as sopro? PNMs should know this stuff

By: ????

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.