facebook

Alpha phi buying followers??

by:    

As a pnm, I’m constantly stalking the sorority insta pages and I noticed aphi got a new pfp the other day and looked to see about 7k followers! Cute fun right? Well I went back to look today and they have like 10.2k now?? Hmmm weird over 3k followers in 24 hours??

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

And yet, we will still all be able to live our lives....

By: Okay?
#2by:    

Doesnt surpise me..... they’re all rich daddy’s girls who know they aren’t too and have to pay to look like they’re top..... an insecure house

By: .....yikes
by: Wtf   

Huh? Aphi is not full of rich girls. It’s full of girls that didn’t have connections at Ole Miss or the ones that did but had bad reputations.

By: Wtf
by: Wtf   

This is hilarious 😂 Aphi couldn’t get “we’re hot” to work so now they are trying “we’re rich”.

By: Wtf
#3by:    

they went viral on twitter awhile ago

By: uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: IYKYK   

They went viral for being fake woke-hardly anything that would gain followers. Nationals probably paid for followers to make the chapter seem better than it is to naive and gullible pnms. It’s as fake as everything else about them.

By: IYKYK
by: Another one   

“Went viral” you mean got humiliated and had to take down their social media?

By: Another one
#4by:    

Top houses need a high gpa and lots of involvement. I’d suggest hitting the books or joining a club instead of counting instagram followers or you’ll be an Aphi too.

By: Who cares
#5by:    

Aphi nationals think that adding followers will impress pnms and hide the fact that they are bottom dwellers

By: Nationals
#6by:    

No PNM is stalking aphi Instagram and then coming on here to post.

Aphi bumped up their followers and made the post to try and draw pnms to their Instagram.

Do yourselves a favor pnms-don’t follow them until you have to which is after everyone else drops off your recruitment invite list.

By: Lol
#7by:    

Shouldn’t that be ‘I was a PNM 30 years ago’? The rest of your claim of stalking sororities is true.

By: Cane walker
#8by:    

10.2 two days ago now it's 10k

give it a few days it'll be less than 10k

when you buy fake followers, instagram bans a lot of those spam accounts. you can always tell who has fake followers because their follower count will drop slowlyyy

By: LMAO
#9by:    

they have a lot of followers rn Bc they went private when getting backlash for a post and a bunch of people had requested it...

By: bye

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.