facebook

2021 general pnm advice

by:    

General "help me" post, any advice is appreciated. When are letters REALLY due - are they actually due in April/May? Is it fine to turn them in later? I don't have mine in yet. How important is knowing girls in the houses and how many do you need to know to lock in a bid? I keep hearing rush coaches are a thing...are they? Who do local girls use? Do you think rush is virtual again this year? I hear girls at some schools have to film videos of themselves. Is that something we will likely have to do for rush? Other helpful tips or advice to get noticed by the houses? Thanks in advance.

Posted By: advice
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you have to ask the above to strangers online it means you're probably already screwed

By: if you have to ask
#2by:    

1) get your stuff in my May 1
2) knowing girls in houses is key, try to meet as many as possible and think about who you know that's already there and in a sorority you can go visit
3) go post in babyrebs on insta
4) it's really important to have really good rush photos

By: advice
#3by:    

I haven't fully committed - I'm in between Ole Miss and SMU. My friend from camp has already decided on schools and she is using Hiking in Heels for Ole Miss because it's what her in-state friends did last year.

By: maybe

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Here’s what I read...

You are from out of state. You’re waitlisted at SMU. Your mom has no connections at Ole Miss or elsewhere. You have no high school friends already at Ole Miss. You will be late getting a roommate and dorm selection. Your top options are ADPi, AOPi and Aphi.

By: Um
#5by:    

Connections are big. And yes rush is in person this year! Cant wait!

By: Yeah
#6by:    

get your letters in ASAP, the sooner the better! try to meet people, even if it’s just making connections over social media.

By: lovebug
#7by:    

Get help from a family friend who's greek, any greek friends, or get a rush coach asap. My roommate worked with hiking in heels last year and they introduced her to girls at ole miss before she rushed.

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.