facebook

Chi O New House

by:    

so chi o is getting a new house? Anyone know if they’ve released what its going to look like?

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If they are I hope it’s better than KDs. Gives off nursing home vibes.

By: Bob
by: Yikes   

You would have expected it to be decorated a little better or look a little nicer for much it costs...

By: Yikes
#2by:    

there was a post about it being their last time in the house and they were painting on the walls so I think a remodel is being done at the very least

By: TikTok
by: Tiktok   

Nah the green curtains and bench seats are ratchet old lady style.

By: Tiktok
by: Old lady lmao   

I’m a chi o and never get on this website but I’m cracking up. the inside of our house is old lady but it’s from 1899 that’s why and like our moms are sentimental about it but I AGREE BAHAH. It’s really homey tho❤️

By: Old lady lmao
by: Old lady lmao   

Honestly HOW did this girl know our curtain color tho I barely know it

By: Old lady lmao
#3by:    

As Senator, I’ll make sure our roads and bridges and schools are updated as often as sorority houses!

By: _andrewsoper

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Um they are talking about the new KD house-it has green curtains and furniture that looks like they let the 80 year old alums pick

By: Kd

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.