facebook

Rush at Mississippi

by:    

Is it unusual for a sophomore or junior to receive a bid if they didnt rush their freshman year because they did not want to or transferred?

Posted By: Ole
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes its unusual. Sophomore is some what ok, junior is super rare.

They want sister/brothers for 4 years, not someone to join along. The ones that get a bid usually they didn't rush but became good friends with actives i.e. have strong references.

Sophomore/Junior bids are pretty much only given out by bottom houses.

With that said, it's unusual but not impossible and if you want it, I'd say rush, you won't have a chance if you dont rush

By: miss
by: Ole   

What about as a transfer student?

By: Ole
#2by:    

you can do it as a sophomore if you made friends who are in houses during your freshmen year. with zoom rush last year I wouldn't be surprised if more sophomores than usual rushed in this coming fall.

By: truthfully
#3by:    

Why didn’t you rush at your old school?

By: Eh
#4by:    

Go for it! I know juniors who receive bids. When girls drop or transfer, there are openings in those pledge classes.

By: Kara
#5by:    

ADPi APhi DG

By: Maybe

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.