facebook

C’mon Chi O, wowwww

by:    

When I was walking in the Martin lobby I saw a freshman Chi O get carried in by 3 boys... no girls of course... She fell down a staircase and the cops had to take her fake and called an ambulance for her! Poor girl. Cmon Chi O, I know you’re on probation, but you can handle your alcohol a little better?!

Posted By: MC
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Not surprising. Who was the girl?

By: hmmmm
#2by:    

aren’t they still on social probation from a girl having to get her stomach pumped after bid day? wow

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: HA   

Yep! That is why.

By: HA
by: Lol   

Travis Coopwood?

By: Lol
#3by:    

Chi Os treat each other like sh....most of the time. That’s what happens when your house is legacy based and high school 2.0

By: Uh
by: lol   

yep.

By: lol
by: What   

Chi o has good grades af tho

By: What
#4by:    

I DEMAND YOU REMOVE THIS POST RIGHT NOW!!!

SOMEONE GIVE ME THE GREEKRANKS AFTER HOURS NUMBER!!!

I'M ON MY PHONE WITH MY LAWYER RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE BEING SUED FOR SLANDER.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH CHI-O, YOU JUST STARTED A WAR!!! I REPEAT, A WAR!!!

SINCERELY,
XO MOM CLASS '93

By: CHI-O MOM
by: lol   

This is hilarious. Chi O sucks. Everyone hates you

By: lol
by: Lol   

Some one come get your mom-shes talking crazy and spent understand what slander means.

By: Lol
#5by:    

This is hilarious

By: Skns
#6by:    

psycho like their daughters

By: ya
#7by:    

Just proves we should stick to all OM legacy classes. These two are cautionary tales.

By: Well
#8by:    

Do the old ladies think anyone cares about up and down votes? Like 40 chi o’s showed up and downvoted the same comments-is there a phone tree? Do y’all have a gr groupme? You are as hilarious as the KD alums. Seriously go learn golf or knitting...

By: Omg
by: yep   

Seriously! Chi O can you make it more obvious? And yet when other houses are getting dragged through the mud y’all say nothing?

By: yep
by: O   

As bad as dg pouring it down girls throats on bid day last year and having one pee herself in the dorm lobby this year

By: O
#9by:    

So the girl was really drunk and out of it and her “sisters” gave her to a group of guys to carry off instead of going with her?

The moms are all upset about Chi Os reputation and they should be worried that they have a house full of girls that don’t support or help each other.

That’s twice they stood by and let a sister get way beyond drunk and not only embarrass herself but also endanger herself.

PNMs pay attention-they care more about their letters than they do their sisters.

By: Ew
by: KD ALUM   

It was her boyfriend and her friend screw off lmao

By: KD ALUM
#10by:    

wow chi o are so lame wish they could be on top

By: MC

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.