facebook

Actual Real Rank

by:    

Time for an actual ranking - not Alpha Phi self ranking or agreeing with their OP for the 1,000 time this week.

KD/DDD
DG/Chi-O
Kappa/Phi Mu
Pi Phi/AOPi
ADPi/Alpha Phi

Posted By: Truth
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Switch Chi O and Tri Delt and it’s perfect

By: Accurate
by: lol   

chi o? you mean the girls that call waiters the n-word? you mean the girls that posted pictures of themselves at bars during rush, which is a mandatory dry week for all sorority girls? idk why everyone thinks they’re classy, they’re literally rich rednecks, but sure they’re on par with kd.. that makes total sense 🙄🙄

By: lol
by: just legacies   

Chi-O is a great sorority, but there are about a bazillion Jackson Ole Miss Chi-O legacies that come to campus each year. Chi-O will always be a big sorority just for the sheer number of Ole Miss legacies coming in, but the sorority keeps to themselves and just doesn't create a lot of interest outside of this very small parameter.

By: just legacies
#2by:    

KD/DDD/Chi-O
DG/Kappa/Phi Mu
Pi Phi
Alpha Phi
ADPi/AOPi

By: meh
by: Catherine   

IMO, AOII is stronger than APhi, ADII, and Pi Phi, but I don't mean that in a negative way to the other chapters. People really like to through A Phi under the rug because they are a little wild and aggressive. AOII certainly has better grades, and they are getting a new house as well. Last year's Miss Ole Miss as an AOII and she is so nice, and the year before an AOII was the OM homecoming queen. I think Pi Phi is also filled with nice girls without drama. I love KD's new house, and I also think DG has a lot of nice girls. I think the girls in DG and AOII have a lot of similarities as far as being nice to everyone and outgoing. I am not from the deep South, so I don't get caught up in whose grandmother belonged to what group.

By: Catherine
by: @Catherine   

Hi AOII alum!! Again. You understand using the same nicknames and making the same over the top posts makes it obvious right?

By: @Catherine
#3by:    

This OP is the real ranking. Chi-O thinks they’re top tier and Alpha Phi thinks they’re middle tier - but this ranking is correct.

By: Real ranking

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Everybody knows this is the actual rank. Of course Chi-O & APhi aren’t happy, but they don’t really matter anyway.

By: Just the way it is
by: hey   

you’ve posted like three times on this thread, give it a rest lol

By: hey
#5by:    

This is right.

By: Nsx
#6by:    

Move Alpha Phi to middle and it will be accurate.

By: Almost right
#7by:    

wow!! the chi o’s finally found the thumbs down button! good job, girlies!!

By: yikes
by: yep   

omg the amount of downvotes/upvotes.... they really got half their chapter to come on here

By: yep
by: Vote now and often!   

First thought it was APhi jumping on those downvotes - but this is clearly Chi-O. How dare anyone say Chi-O is not top tier! Those Mommies are crazy mad now!

By: Vote now and often!
#8by:    

Bumppp

By: Yep
#9by:    

Nice to see the real rankings for a change.

By: Finally
#10by:    

bumpp

By: tes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.