facebook

aphis diversitea

by:    

anyone else see that tweet about aphi’s diversity committee being anything but? their instagram is private now too

Posted By: hmm
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

So funny to me. Keep it up girls!

By: Haaaaaaaa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

what tweet?

By: hi
#3by:    

What’s the tweet?

By: ?
#4by:    

????sus

By: hm
#5by:    

search up alpha phi on twitter and go to latest tweets

By: j
#6by:    

idk does any other sororities have any kind of team dedicated to trying to fix the problem of inequality in the greek system?

By: well
by: yeah   

I don’t know of any other sororities at ole miss that even have an officer or committee for diversity and inclusion

By: yeah
by: huh   

i mean i can only speak for my sorority, but we also have a diversity chair and committee and not all of them are white. i mean, it’s ole miss, so a bunch of them are white, but not all of the girls are. a bunch of sororities’ nationals have been introducing new officer structures to include some sort of team/committee for diversity because it’s such a problem within the greek system. but because ole miss’s sorority women are mainly white, other sororities have the good sense to not advertise that the majority of women on their ‘diversity’ teams are white bc they knew that it would receive this kind of negative attention. a phi is just stupid lol

By: huh
by: Hello   

Having a diversity committee not only highlights that you don’t have diversity it makes members that are “diverse” feel segregated and like they are tokens. So insulting

By: Hello
#7by:    

the girl that tweeted it is the biggest pick me.... acting like she literally wasn't in kappa lmao. if you're cyberbullying college girls on twitter you're an incel

By: lol
by: ^   

Yeah going through her IG shows how diverse her group of friends are... Maybe Kappa has a diversity problem too like the rest of Ole Miss and shouldn’t be throwing stones but trying to fix this together.

By: ^
#8by:    

Aphi had a bad rep for racism at bama and other schools a few years ago. It got national attention and was all over the news. Then they got attention for their recruiting process so basically aphi national is a hot mess.

By: AlabamA
#9by:    

Forcing inclusion is a tool of the liberal agenda. Stop bending to their demands for the sake of seeming woke. I’ll pass laws to prevent that! Vote Soper!

By: _andrewsoper
by: Confused    

Interesting how u think that's a liberal agenda

By: Confused
#10by:    

Why have a diverse team if for one they were all white ? If they want diversity they better start recruiting more

By: Confused

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.