facebook

why does no one like aphi

by: kindness

what’s the tea I’m curious? why is there so much hate against alpha phi on greekrank

Posted By: kindness
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truthful Answer   

Trolls. We just let them get on with it and talk to themselves since the only way a post gets started on here is because a troll starts it. Like this one! This site would be dead if there weren’t trolls and us actual students are fine with that.

By: Truthful Answer
#2  by: :)   

I don’t really understand either. All of the alpha phi’s I know are very sweet girls and I really enjoying talking to aphi during rush

By: :)
by: AgreeFeb 20, 2021 4:06:31 PM

I had them for Pref and would have been happy with them or the house I'm in, so I was chillin' Never actually heard a bad thing said about them other than on here. Yeah there were those girls, but they were kicked out and an entire house can't be responsible for the actions of a few.

By: Agree
by: LolFeb 20, 2021 9:02:19 PM

Translation... I really enjoyed talking to them but thankfully I got into another house...the few girls on my floor that didn’t have options went aphi and they are nice.

By: Lol
by: Uhhh..Feb 21, 2021 2:22:39 PM

How about you stop putting words in people’s mouthes troll.

By: Uhhh..
#3  by: Ow   

Aphi all over the site and then calling each other trolls. The saddest thing is when you see aphis posting with their friends that got the houses they wanted during recruitment.

By: Ow
by: UhhhFeb 21, 2021 8:32:39 PM

Literally no one’s on this site all the time but you.

By: Uhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.