facebook

Time for a change

by:    

What ‘chall gonna do when “Charleen” who use to be Charlie wants that legacy bid from Chi o and threatens to sue for injustice in the Greek system against trans people?

Posted By: Cretia
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Chi O takes trans genders so there won’t be a problem

By: Huh
#2by:    

why’d you title this “time for a change” if you just want everything to stay exactly how it was? the world is moving forward & you should too babe

By: huh
#3by:    

Can’t imagine a transgender would want to be a chi o. The chi o look is so blah. Although some of the guys that like chi o do look like they would be into a “he turned she” experience so maybe it can work. I mean they def don’t date those girls for their looks.

By: Oh
#4by:    

That's why I need your support in my campaign for state Senate. I will pass laws to ban this kind of travesty and abomination in our state.

By: Time for Change
#5by:    

just because you don’t understand someone else’s identity does not mean that you have any reason to invalidate or criticize it. someone being trans does not affect you. who cares if she rushes. build a bridge and get over it.

By: bigots not welcome
#6by:    

Chi O doesn’t really participate in recruitment if he’s an OM legacy, he’s in. Doesn’t matter what he looks like or how he acts.

By: Uh
#7by:    

I may be southern, but when I spill the tea, it ain’t sweet.

By: Leslie J
#8by:    

people like you are holding our school back. yeah it IS time for a change, a positive one. instead of judging someone (who i assume you don’t know and have never met) based off of their gender identity, try to see the world from her shoes. it’s probably a pretty scary one, especially if she’s planning on rushing here. if you learn to actually talk to people who are different from you, you’ll be pleasantly surprised and probably live a much happier life. mind your own business, stay in your own lane, and foh with that attitude.

By: someone got rejected lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

Most sororities are addressing this issue on a National level, and are putting inclusivity policies in place.

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.