facebook

Chi O Alumni....

by: Trans

How do y’all feel about Chi O new policies which encourage transgender members and only give legacies a first round courtesy? OMGosh the horror if your daughter is not invited to second round because a person identifying as a girl is also a legacy and checks the diversity and inclusion boxes that your little pale blond with the average looks can’t!

Posted By: Trans
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: _andrewsoper   

If elected to the Mississippi Senate I will pass bills to STOP policies like this. This will ruin our Greek system. Stop the liberal agenda! Vote Soper!

By: _andrewsoper
by: what the fu ckFeb 4, 2021 4:46:18 PM

If you are a Mississippi senator, how are you going to fight the policies of a NATIONAL & not government operated organization? Plus, if your main agenda as a literal fu cking senator is to keep greek life conservative, you are going to be a sh itty senator.

P.S.
you are a douche. no one likes you. get off greek rank & get a job that you’re actually suited for (i.e. garbage man, corpse).

By: what the fu ck
#2  by: lol   

this is Mississippi, it isn't exactly diverse, and a national chapter-wide policy isn't going to encourage people to come to ole miss who weren't already interested. I like what chi o is trying to do but its not going to work in the south.

and these policies are so easy to break by saying the legacy was "only given the first round courtesy invite back but then we loved her and she had to come home to us blah blah blah"

By: lol
by: UhFeb 4, 2021 10:19:49 PM

Some of your legacies already look like trannies.

By: Uh
#3  by: Ah   

Look how much the chi o moms want this to be dropped

By: Ah
#4  by: Geeze   

Ole miss and it’s liberal crap... what a joke

By: Geeze
by: uhFeb 5, 2021 11:36:42 PM

I think its nationals being liberal, not the school

By: uh
#5  by: It’s About Time   

Smart move!! Chi O was the LAST to the table to stand up for BLM and to publicly create a policy to put less emphasis on legacies. They are pretty strong in the South, but not so much anywhere else. I think it has to do with the national office being in Memphis, so a lot of Memphis and Mississippi girls think it is “all that”, but it really over rated. They also tend to pull “cult mentality” and the coffin ⚰️ component, being founded by a man not women, and having their founding chapter at the University of Arkansas does not help. Almost every chapter is just full of legacies, and they are generally the least progressive and diverse on every campus.

By: It’s About Time

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.