facebook

Can a 2.7 gpa get a bid?

by:    

I wanna join a sorority so bad but my gpa is a 2.7 I know grades are super important so would it be possible for me to get a bid with my gpa.

Posted By: chole
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No...

By: .
#2by:    

I had that same GPA when I rushed years ago. I was really upset when a top house and Theta had me until prefs and then I ended up Theta bc the top house couldn’t take me in with that GPA.
Later I had some older girls that were in other sororities that rushed me tell me that they wanted to keep me but my GPA was too low, so that’s why they ended up cutting me, so it is frustrating a little.
Looking back I’m glad I did Theta but I almost would have done ADPI or anyone that is colonizing or even just rush in the spring..... but then again I made great friends in my sorority. Just know that you will make your friends either way sorority or not and I promise after freshman year no one really cares about sororities anymore

By: Had same GPA
#3by:    

So here's the deal, no. You can rush but you probably won't get a bid. What you CAN do is go ahead and wait to get your GPA up during the summer and during freshman year, get to know girls, and then rush when you're ready to succeed and you're prepared to do well <3

By: No but also yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

If you’re a alpha phi or adpi yes!

By: Lmao
#5by:    

You need to worry about not failing out more than you need to worry about getting a bid which is going to be almost impossible. Like others have said only aphi and adpi will take you with that gpa. Not many houses are going to take a juco transfer either.

By: Sorry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.