facebook

Illinois student wanting to rush

by: choledaniels

I’m from Illinois and I will be attending Ole Miss next year. I have dreamed of getting in to a sorority my entire life. My gpa is a 2.7, and I am from Illinois. I do consider myself pretty and could get a letter of rec for each house but because I am from the north and have a low gpa would it be totally out of the question for me to get a bid and if I rush freshman year and don’t get one would I have a better shot as a sophomore granted my college gpa is good. Thank you in advanced for the help.

Posted By: choledaniels
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Just no to all of it. Mainly because if you were a real student you would never put that info on here.

Moving on...

By: No
#2  by: Jill   

I would recommend rushing freshman year because there are more spots for new members. It may not be ideal because of your GPA, but I would give it a shot.

By: Jill
by: AphiFeb 2, 2021 8:40:02 AM

Most house will cut your first round based on your gpa. The cut off for unknowns going through is 3.4-3.5. If you know lots of members or your dad golfs with Elon Musk or you are a legacy they will consider a 3.0 or higher. Aphi takes girls under the 3.0 mark and they probably won’t keep that up forever and you would need to have something that would make you stand out for them-they get a lot of heat for letting girls in based on looks but honestly if they didn’t no one would even give them a second thought.

By: Aphi
#3  by: Me 2   

Hi! Def rush. Post on babyrebs25, make some friends, be fun and sweet. I rushed w a 2.7 bring from the north and did just fine.

By: Me 2
by: LolFeb 11, 2021 9:42:10 AM

Tell me you’re an aphi without actually telling me you are an aphi...

By: Lol
#4  by: Confused   

I’m just wondering which of the many schools you posted this on you’re actually planning to attend?

By: Confused

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.