facebook

plz someone answer

by:    

if I were to drop my sorority just because I don’t feel like i’m really fitting in with a lot of the girls would I be able to rush this spring and would my odds be worse off since I dropped?

Posted By: freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The short answer is yes. A lot of houses will drop you immediately just because they dropped you last time, and others will drop you because you were given a bid somewhere and dropped. Certainly the house you're in will drop you, but you probably don't care about that.

It does happen that people drop and rush again to have a decent rush, but they are few and far between. You might actually fare better in COB if you have/can make friends in other houses.

Good luck!

By: Yes
by: Yes    

Adding - I meant COB next year since obviously you can't COB this year. Of course then you'd be giving up another semester but if Formal doesn't work out, it's still an option worth trying.

By: Yes
#2by:    

If you are currently in AOPi ADPi APhi you will be dropped by every house next fall unless your transfer. If not in Aphi you could probably get a COB next year from them. Bring on the Aphis in the comments but if you don’t know that your chapter has poor retention and continuously offers bids then you are a freshman or from another campus.

By: Um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

almost all sororities have had initiation. if you have been initiated, you cannot join a different sorority. so, yikes for you lol.

By: lol what
by: Yeah   

Yeah this post seems fake everyone that actually went through recruitment knows these things

By: Yeah
by: Um   

This post was just to bash APhi. You were supposed to ask which house I was in so I could say them but you just made have to answer for myself. Ugh I hate you all but I hate APhi more than anything except maybe ZTA, ADPi, KD and AXO!

#4by:    

Oh dear this is sad. We don’t have Zeta here. That’s state. We are the flagshiip. Yikes looks like AXO posted hoping they could come back and say they would be offering COBs to everyone that wants one.

By: Uh
by: Wow   

That’s a lot of stupid in one post right there

By: Wow
by: Ok   

So @wow we don’t have Zeta at UM....sorry if you are looking at state and getting confused. They closed the chapter here in the 90s.

By: Ok
by: Um   

Duh I know you all don't have ZTA, but Bama does and so do a lot of other schools. Cute of you to think I go to your little redneck school, but I sure do love working you up.

Now bash Aphi or stfu!

#5by:    

Bama don’t you have a cousin to kiss or something? Stay on your own gr

By: Oh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.