facebook

Are y’all ready for AXO?

by:    

I AM SO EXCITED to have a new sorority on campus!! We need something like this to happen right now, because the pandemic makes everything seem SO stale! Excited to make new AXO friends and learn about this organization!! AXO does pretty well in the south, so I don’t think this one is going to colonize then flop like new sororities we’ve gotten in the past. Also, they have a pretty big advantage that the other newer sororities didn’t have when they came on campus. A HOUSE! Yes, it is Theta’s old house 🤮, but it’s still a house, and most new sororities don’t have a house to rush out of during their first recruitment.

I know XO was supposed to live in the Theta house at some point, but then they postponed their renovations. Any idea if/when it will happen?

XO def needs a renovation! They are a “top” (I’m only putting quotes around it bc all sororities at Ole Miss are good; I’m not throwing shade) sorority, but they have one of the TINIEST houses. SO PUMPED for the PM house reno too & the rumored AOPI remodel!!

Seems like there’s going to be a LOT of shakeups for rush 2021!

Posted By: pan love
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I hope this isn't AXO posting. We've already got enough psycho APhis keeping the site alive.

By: Wishful thinking
#2by:    

Dear AXO nationals:

Don’t act like you know anything about theta-it’s seriously creepy. The house is not a big advantage-KD rushes out of SAE rather than go there so...

You won’t compete with Chi O here on day one or day 100,001 so just stop.

Go ahead and start the new house battle with ADPi and aphi (the flop remark) but just know we all have at least one girl we like in each and we don’t know a single AXO.

Best of luck.

By: Ugh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

The Greek Rank troll is starting early. Still have a year and she's already posting pretending to be AXO nationals and calling them out.

I feel like you really need friends and therapy.

By: Wow
#4by:    

Wishing AXO the best, hope having a house will steer them in the right direction when it comes to recruitment. I'm sure APHI and ADPI would've loved to have a house their first year here.

By: honestly
by: Ok   

Thanks for your opinion AXO.

By: Ok
#5by:    

So from now on we have to figure out if someone is AXO or a Chi O?

By: so

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.