facebook

Congrats Miss American 20202!

by: Rebs

she's not in a house, just proves sororities are for losers who can't make friends

Posted By: Rebs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yikes   

John doesn’t like bananas.
John became president.
Obviously, if you eat bananas you will never be president and you are a loser and you have no friends.

Baby, I really tried to follow your train of thought, but I don’t want to be the next Casey Jones. Lol.

By: yikes
#2  by: meh   

she's cute but that pageant show has been fake for a while now.

obviously with what's going on in the news, they wanted to pick a colored girl and one from the deep south so that's that

also surprised she even goes here, has 400 pics but maybe 2-3 are actually from here

By: meh
by: BoomerNov 10, 2020 6:24:32 AM

‘Colored girl’? Just how old are you?

By: Boomer
#3  by: So   

First of all those of us in houses can spell.

Secondly, to the people in the comments saying “colored”-grandma pull up your panties because your ass is showing. She obviously has more poise in her pinky finger than you have in your entirety.

Third, those of us actually from Mississippi are very proud of our state’s 5th Miss America title holder!

By: So
by: UhNov 10, 2020 8:01:34 AM

She’s Miss USA

By: Uh
by: MISSNov 16, 2020 11:25:21 AM

⬆️ PREACH!!
It’s the ignorant use of racial stereotypes that keep people viewing us as “ignorant backwoods fools”!
Everybody should be condemning the post by meh.

By: MISS
by: TrueNov 16, 2020 5:51:13 PM

I'm sure they'd be condemning away if there were actually any Ole Miss students on here, but alas, just us trolls.

By: True
#4  by: Uh   

WTF is Miss American? And when is 20202?

By: Uh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.