facebook

1988 sorority Rankings

by:    

DDD/XO/KD
KKG/PM/DG
PPhi/ Theta
ADP/ AOP

It is interesting to see DDD has dropped they we’re always such an elite house with so many Mississippi legacies. XO were the mean girls from high school. KD were the cool girls. Kappas were the good girls, Phi Mus were the pageant girls, DG were known as good girls but the ones who would tell if you snuck a boy into the dorm. Pi Phi were a lot of Texas girls and partiers. Idk what theta was- a hodge podge and yankee girls. AOP and ADP were the lowest tier but honestly were very nice.

Posted By: Ur mom
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Is this still important to you? Aren’t you a little old to be posting about the ‘ranks‘ of 30+ years ago? Have you actually done anything with your life? Are you okay? Do you need help?

By: ?
by: truth   

Nailed it!

By: truth
#2by:    

What? DDD has never been considered top tier?

by: 95 grad   

Well, that's incorrect.

By: 95 grad
#3by:    

DDD has never been too tier.

By: Umm
by: Speed trolling    

Wow, that’s amazing! You were able to comment twice in less then a minute!

By: Speed trolling
#4by:    

This is definitely our weird old lady sad troll and definitely no one’s mom, or an OM student. Crawl back under your little bridge troll.

By: Come on now
by: Another insane troll   

Oh please, you have no idea. You’re just afraid you’re going to have competition to your obsessive trolling.

By: Another insane troll
by: @Another insane troll   

Sorry, unlike you, I am actually a student here who recognizes a troll when I see one. Sorry for you, but there's help you can get for your obsession.

By: @Another insane troll
by: Who needs help?   

Maybe you are the one who needs help with a GR obsession. Seems you’re on here enough to ‘recognize’ a troll and you come back often to comment.

By: Who needs help?
by: Yeah   

Tbf I visit this site like once a week and I can tell trolls from actual students. No one gets as emotional on these posts if you actually go here, and actual students don’t ost here so much or blame moms for their trolling.

By: Yeah
#5by:    

Oh good! The Chi-O moms are back. They add a level of psycho that makes Alpha Phi look sane! This will be fun!

By: Entertainment

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

I swear these chi o moms are so funny. Go back to Jackson a cook a casserole for your banker husband. Get a LIFE!

By: Hahahah
#7by:    

wasn't zeta here in the 80s

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.