Top - ΚΔ/ΔΔΔ//ΧΩ

Top Mid - ΔΓ/KKΓ

Low Mid - ΦΜ/ΑΔΠ/ΑΦ

Bottom - ΑΟΠ/ΠΒΦ

Posted By: FAX
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: IMO   

Drop DDD to top mid and I can agree with this.

By: IMO
by: OhOct 24, 2020 7:50:12 AM

Hey KD mom. How’s the weather in your small town?

By: Oh
#12  by: The real ranking    

Okay moms and APhi, here’s the actual ranking.

KD/DDD
DG/Phi Mu/Kappa/Chi-O
AOPi/Pi Phi/ADPi
Alpha Phi

Anyone who disagrees with this is a Chi-O mom or the 99.9% chance it’s just the usual APhis.

By: The real ranking
by: NopeOct 22, 2020 5:59:44 PM

DDD is not on the same tier as KD. They are lower middle tier.

By: Nope
by: hahaOct 22, 2020 7:40:47 PM

the only one bringing up aphi over and over is you. you need some new material

By: haha
by: AwwwOct 22, 2020 7:44:18 PM

Hi Aphi troll. They are still living rent free in that head of yours. 😅😂🤣

By: Awww
by: More training Oct 22, 2020 8:12:42 PM

Hey there APhi! You really need to teach your members to wait more then 4 minutes between posts. We understand circumstances are probably making it more difficult to hold your GR seminars, but you’re going to start looking like amateurs.

By: More training
by: MistyOct 22, 2020 8:21:10 PM

So like, do you just live on this site refreshing over and over waiting for someone to call you out or say something not horrible about Aphi? Oof man, your life must suck. No wonder you didn’t get a bid anywhere.

By: Misty
by: JSOct 22, 2020 10:40:44 PM

It’s impossible not to get a bid somewhere There’s always ADPi or APhi.

By: JS
by: PityOct 23, 2020 11:38:07 AM

That must make you feel worse that you got dropped from both. The 90’s must have been hard on you. Explains a lot though.

By: Pity
by: OhOct 24, 2020 7:52:38 AM

Because you’re a KD mom and you want everyone to see how you put XO and Aphi “in their place”

#13  by: Uh   

Someone needs to tell @pity that aphi wasn’t on campus in the 1990s. Yikes, maybe aphi os sending their new members on here to post

By: Uh
by: PityOct 23, 2020 4:05:01 PM

Actually, I never said you were either since you post the same aphi hate at other schools too.

by: OhOct 24, 2020 7:58:28 AM

Ok so @pity really is an APhi. You can’t cut someone in 1990 of your house has only been on campus for 4 years. I thought y’all took one or two girls with above a 3.0 this year-get them to explain it to you.

by: PityOct 24, 2020 2:16:06 PM

Pity you need help with reading comprehension. Come back when you’re smarter.

#14  by: FACTS   

KD is responsible for all the ranking posts on this site. They move a house up so they can come back in the comments to put them down because they buy into that middle school mentality that you raise yourself up by putting others down.

By: FACTS
by: InsightOct 23, 2020 2:09:27 PM

KD doesn’t have to rank. They’re already top. The only ones ranking are the ones worried about their ranking. It might not still be Alpha Phi doing the rankings but they have a history of aggressive GR use. DG use to be very obvious when they ranked and Chi-O use to have some parent issues. Honestly every sorority probably has the one or two insecure members/alum/parents that keeps this site in business.

By: Insight
by: ^^Oct 23, 2020 2:46:04 PM

hey troll, then which one are you? if you even go here. the insecure obsessed alum, member, or parent?

By: ^^
by: ?Oct 23, 2020 5:16:54 PM

So one troll is calling out another troll for trolling? On a trolling site? Is the first troll calling out the second troll or the second troll responding to the first troll’s trolling?

By: ?
by: OhOct 24, 2020 8:00:56 AM

@Insight is a obviously a KD and I guess they are all insecure since they are responsible for most of these posts

by: ?Oct 24, 2020 2:18:04 PM

And the trolls keep going

#15  by: fact   

When you take looks, how selective, and the reputation of each sorority this is dead on. On the flipside who gives af about ranks

By: fact
#16  by: Omg   

you people are effing psycho.

By: Omg
#17  by: hm   

top tier should be:

KD / XO

DDD

By: hm
by: OhOct 24, 2020 8:03:43 AM

Wow some KD really does not like DDD. I wonder if back in the day a DDD stoke her bf or hooked up with her now husband. Come on 1990s we want the tea. It would be way more interesting than your constant ranking.

by: ^^Oct 24, 2020 12:53:14 PM

You’ve made almost every comment and comment response on this thread pretending to be different people lmao. Give it a rest

By: ^^
by: OhOct 24, 2020 2:19:39 PM

Shut up! You can’t prove that!

by: OhOct 24, 2020 3:31:11 PM

So what if I am an Alpha Phi. I am proud to be an Alpha Aphi!

by: trollOct 24, 2020 3:43:37 PM

you’re not an alpha phi, you just like bullying them along with kd

By: troll
by: AlsoOct 24, 2020 3:47:47 PM

Don’t forget Adpi! I’m just counting the days until I can start bashing axo!!!

By: Also
by: Number one!Oct 24, 2020 4:45:32 PM

11 upvotes on bashing AXO! Way to go my Alpha Phi sisters! Proud to be an Alpha Phi!

By: Number one!
by: See?Oct 25, 2020 12:49:50 AM

There you go again. Nice try but it's pretty obvious you posted about AXO and upvoted yourself. The rest of us were watching our football team at that time.

By: See?
by: ?Oct 25, 2020 9:48:43 AM

@see? what the heck are you talking about?

#18  by: okay then   

this one is true

By: okay then
#19  by: This one is it   

Yesssss

By: This one is it
by: Life goalsOct 31, 2020 9:45:12 AM

You do realize coming back to agree with your original posts means you’re a Uber troll.

By: Life goals
#20  by: Yeah   

that’s true

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.