facebook

KD paid to have post removed

by:    

Guess they don’t want everyone to know their nationals just made a serious statement against conservative values.

Posted By: Ok
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

KD hated that post as much as they hate Catholics!

By: Naughtylus
#2by:    

KDs love to abort things these days!

By: Purge
#3by:    

comments 1 and 2 posted by trolls, couldn’t even wait a few minutes to respond after the first one. same typing pattern as the typical troll lmao

By: haha
by: Blind    

“Comments I disagree with posted by trolls...”

By: Blind
by: Facts   

Sorry @Blind but posts made by the troll who started the thread don't really count. Go away now.

By: Facts
by: Actually   

@facts is one of the KD trolls. I guess they don’t understand that if you are anything other than an actual current UM student in a sorority or frat-YOU ARE THE TROLL.

If you were a KD in the 80s or 90s or even graduated in 2020 and are on this site-YOU ARE THE TROLL.

If you are the mom of a KD past or present on this site-YOU ARE THE TROLL.

If you are from nationals or go to another university YOU ARE THE TROLL.

By: Actually
by: Honestly, though...   

If you come on here and post a lengthy rebuttal focused solely on the fact that you think anyone who posts here is a troll, YOU ARE THE TROLL or whatever your little catchphrase is

By: Honestly, though...
#4by:    

I guess living in the SAE house makes them identify different

By: Oh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Someone hurt the trolls feelings. Bet it was the one calling out the old ladies on here. Pity they don’t have anything better to do.

By: Oops
by: It’s True   

Literally everyone on here is a troll because no normal person posts to a site like this or seeks out legitimate information in such a forum. Yes, I know what this says about me...

Also, KD doesn’t believe in genuine sisterhood...

By: It’s True
#6by:    

Bump!

By: Love

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.