facebook

You ok KD???????

by:    

Are they still on campus? No pledging posts, didn’t support their candidates for homecoming, no big/little. So sad for their new members. I’m going to have to say they are ranking low middle these days.

Posted By: Hmmm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sorry that you don't see what they do on campus KD troll. They don't care where you put them, I'm sure.

By: Okay

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Oh   

Found them!

By: Oh
#2by:    

So 'Hmmm' has been bashing every sorority but APhi, what does that tell us?

By: ?
by: Uhhh   

You’re kidding right? Aphi gets bashed more than any other house on here. Stop trying to spread hate.

By: Uhhh
by: Sad   

This troll is an APhi, she posts stupid stuff daily, often with long posts bashing other sororities, then whines that poor APhi is the victim of trolling. It’s the cycle of life with APhi. I guess she thinks she’s helping APhi, but ends up making them look desperate and pitiful.

By: Sad
by: @sad   

Nice try but we know what's up. I think Bama needs you now. Bye bye troll!

By: @sad
by: So obvious    

And there's the APhi. Just can't stay away!

By: So obvious
by: Umm   

This is the biggest reach I've seen on this site. Aphi gets bashed all the time on here by someone. Honestly, it's probably not anyone from a house because what would someone from a house get out of posting this? We're all on campus and see KD all the time.

By: Umm
#3by:    

Our poor little troll is trying to blame her posts on everyone to pretend to be a student. It's so crazy. Hope you get the help you obviously desperately need.

By: Look at this
by: Lol   

Hi KD mom!

By: Lol
by: Oh so desperate   

You just can't help yourself can you troll? Living on this site must really be messing with your brain.

By: Oh so desperate

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.