facebook

So Much for the new Theta

by:    

Joke is on y’all! An AOPII just beat a Tri Delta to be Miss Ole Miss. Your ranks don’t matter off this site. The students pick who they like, not Moms and trolls!

Posted By: Lololok
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

the fact that aopi has 1 good girl out of 400 doesn’t change the fact that they’ll always be bottom tier lol

& a xo beat a kd for homecoming queen but no one on here is saying that xo is suddenly better than kd

By: dude what

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ?   

I guess based on your comment does this means KD and DDD didn’t have 1 good girl out of 400?

By: ?
#2by:    

Just to clarify, I’m not saying anyone is better than anyone. Nobody is. Tiers really are dumb. The girls themselves make it worthwhile. My point is that ranks don’t matter because a sorority is defined by the girls of its time, not the made up glory of tiers.

By: Lololok
#3by:    

Last years Most Beautiful was an ADPi. Tiers are all about tradition. There are beautiful, talented, smart, involved girls in every sorority.

By: Just saying
#4by:    

Everyone is tired of KD on and off this site.

By: Uh
by: Uhhh   

I haven't seen any KD's on this site so it's only you trolly.

By: Uhhh
#5by:    

The whole tier thing is just the old ladies holding on to their insecurities. Maybe it’s because our generation has more to worry about. Or maybe for the majority of us this is a fun four years but this isn’t the high point of our lives.

By: Real
#6by:    

Seriously???? I expected a lot better from you.

I'm so sick of people using THETA as though it is some kind of insult.

Considering that thetas were smart, thoughtful, kind, independent, and resilient, then you'd be LUCKY to be "the new theta."

But lately all you seem to care about it your status.

DO BETTER.

By: WTF aopi
by: No   

I doubt this comment was made by an AOII, the OP's abbreviation is incorrect. Probably the work of the sorority that constantly tries to keep stuff stirred up on here - and the one that is constantly trying to insult Theta (and everyone else). This same sorority slams everyone and constantly tries to say DDD is in 6th place and then switches to Chi-O is in 6th place. They are literally trying to tear Ole Miss Greeklife down just to feel better about themselves.

By: No
by: Yeah   

Cause I'm a troll idiot. It's what I do.

By: Yeah
#7by:    

^It looks like Tri Delta is getting defensive because they got beat.

By: JuniperPines
#8by:    

Last year an AOII beat a XO for homecoming queen. She was a first generation college student. It's the candidate that wins not the sorority.

By: Real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.