facebook

Phu Mu’s obsession with Greek rank

by:    

Anyone else find It funny how all comments talking positively or ranking phi Mu high have a ton of upvotes, ones that make critical comments or ranking them low have a ton of down votes. The rest of the comments with other houses usually get ignored or little interaction unless phi Mu is mentioned. On the poll regarding which sorority is most liked phi Mu legit has 30 votes where the rest have only a few. Like cmon...be a bit less obvious here. Obviously the majority of people are going to vote for their own house unless you really just don’t like your own lmfao. I mean do what you gotta do but it’s slightly embarrassing and looks desperate.

Posted By: Lmfao
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Mainly because this place is full of trolls and upvoting is super easy so anyone can do it and then post something like this.

By: No?
by: Eye roll   

Girl this has been going on for weeks if not months. Multiple rankings, polls, comments (not just upvotes or downvotes) of phi Mu hyping themselves up. Anyone who has been on this site in the last few weeks can see there wasn’t some random mass upvoting and downvoting in the hours prior to posting this observation lmao. No one is going to go this hard for a house besides the members themselves. Anyways y’all continue to prove my point 😂.

By: Eye roll
by: Umm   

It literally happens all the time because we basically have a troll or two that spend their entire lives on this site. Thank you for proving my point.

By: Umm
by: Ummm   

if you aren’t a phi mu why do you care so much to be going back and fourth with this person? Since it’s all just “trolls” right?

By: Ummm
by: Aww   

@ Ummm Is our poor widdle trolly feewing sad that someone's calling them out?

By: Aww
#2by:    

Someone didn’t get a bid ... :/

By: Yikes
by: Hahaha    

Phi Mu coming in quick to defend themselves, do y’all see how obvious you are?

By: Hahaha
by: Haha   

Wrong campus for that comment-not hard to get a PM bid at UM

By: Haha
#3by:    

all I got from this is that you’re obsessed with pm and greekrank to be able to notice that??

By: what

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ha   

Okay PM thank you for input for the millionth time.

By: Ha
#4by:    

Awww aoii you must be jealous :/ aww hmm

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.