facebook

WHO IS CHI o??????????

by:    

Chi O has to be the worst chapter on campus. Full of stuck up girls who only want u bc of your legacy and money. It’s all a game to see who can be the most prestige. The hazing involved in only the first week????? Helloooooo? Not as good as they were a couple of years ago. Disappointed.

Posted By: ???????
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They aren’t stuck up they just aren’t very interesting. Any post about looks that has them anywhere near the top is self ranking.

By: Hi
#2by:    

I don't think they are the worst on campus. They are just more MS girls or girls whose last five generations went to OM and their female line was all XO. I agree with other poster, not the prettiest group of girls. More plain and granola type girls.

By: Whatever
#3by:    

There's nothing wrong with Chi-O, they just aren't very relevant and not really noticed. They just kind of exist in their own bubble.

By: Not bad, just there

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Why is there so much hate directed on this site at XO?

By: Wonder
by: No hate   

No one hates Chi-O. They just aren’t relevant, it’s more like a high school resume sorority.

By: No hate
#5by:    

did you get dropped round 1???

By: lol
by: Active   

I would watch saying things like ^^ if I were you. Not a good look for us.

By: Active
by: Uhh   

Okay “Active.” It looked like the perfect response to me. No back into your little hole.

By: Uhh
by: Still?   

Okay Mom. Seriously, the ‘you must have got dropped’ is really old. It’s dead give away that the old ladies are talking.

By: Still?
by: Sticks and stones   

You mean like saying “not a good look” like anyone actually actually cares what’s said on GreekRank? 😭😂

By: Sticks and stones

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.