facebook

Thoughts???????

by: PNM

What is Phi Mu reputation on campus? I'm coming to Ole Miss next year and it's a big sorority where I'm from so I want to know what people think of them here

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Gerry   

Party girls you can get along with and have a great time with

By: Gerry
#2  by: Rez   

They raise a ton of money every year, selling catfish plates.

By: Rez
#3  by: Tough   

Phi Mu is still a tough sorority to get into at OM. There are a lot of legacies coming in each year from other southern states (ESP Georgia-TONS) and a lot of small town MS girls like them. I have also noticed in the past two pledge classes they are all intertwined with friends in Phi Mu at other SEC schools. It is like a Phi Mu network. Like EVERY sorority at OM, they have party girls, smart girls and a lot of pageant girls. They are very involved on campus.

By: Tough
by: So sadSep 24, 2020 9:58:37 AM

1. Phi Mu is not tough to get into-it’s still the bottom of sorority row just like when you were here in the 80s.

2. There are not a lot of legacies compared to other houses maybe a few from tiny MS towns (like your daughter)

3. Being a PM at UM is not the same as being one at other SEC schools (Alabama or Georgia) This is so pathetic. Honestly most UM PM legacies would pick other SEC chapters to try and flex over coming to UM

4. Yes they have every type of girl. Pageants? Is this 1989? But even if it was-PM doesn’t have them especially the beauty ones (maybe 4H)

5. They are average on campus involvement.

By: So sad
by: okSep 24, 2020 5:50:02 PM

idk whoever that is ^ but were you not aware that miss mississippi is a phi mu at ole miss legacy?

By: ok
by: ewSep 24, 2020 6:58:19 PM

literally no one wants to get into phi mu......

By: ew
#4  by: aphi mu   

it honestly moved below aphi & adpi this year lmao

By: aphi mu
by: Not evenSep 24, 2020 8:56:03 PM

It's impossible to move below APhi, they're at the bottom.

By: Not even
by: Yeah Sep 24, 2020 9:28:02 PM

Only because you got cut from PM. Good lord APhi give us a break. You are not going to be above PM period.

By: Yeah
#5  by: Lol   

AOPi had homecoming queen so basically PM and AOPi are the same.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.