facebook

I’d i was a KD I would be embarrassed

by:    

KD seriously needs to talk at their next chapter meeting about laying off this website, it’s hysterical to see in every post they just ~magically~ ranked at the top by themselves when that just isn’t the case. It makes y’all look desperate and I’d look into going off here cold turkey if that’s even possible for you

Posted By: forreal
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They need to get their alums and moms under control.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Haha it's obvious why KD is alone at the top. Why don't you get it? KD is always on first. Plus someone has to take the rap for the blatant self-ranking that DG and DDD are doing. You clearly go to Ole Miss since your reading comprehension is in the toilet.

By: KD Nut
by: So   

So you don’t go to Ole Miss but troll the page. Wow being a KD at your school must really suck.

By: So
by: Nope   

Funny you think I'm a KD from another school. I've been out of school a long time, wasn't in a sorority, just like trolling you crazy kids.

By: Nope
#3by:    

If I was a troll on greek rank I would be embarrassed

By: XYZ
#4by:    

more like APhi, DG and ADPi....are all over this site

By: KD?
#5by:    

KD is never embarrassed - best sorority hands down at OM.

By: Hmmmm
#6by:    

I suspect that you will never, ever have to worry about being embarrassed.

By: Well......
by: Precious   

The old gals love the “you couldn’t get in” or “guess you got cut” defense. And them are shocked when someone says KDs aren’t nice.

By: Precious
#7by:    

But ya aren’t, Blanche! Ya aren’t a KD!

By: Baby Jane

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.