facebook

when will aphi stop self ranking on this site?

by:    

it’s actually a crazy thing to see what’s said on this site vs reality

Posted By: what we all wonder
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

When will you find something better to do than post the same thing on every greek rank page and maybe get a life?

There are a lot of things we wonder about and I guess we'll never get an answer.

By: IDK Troll
by: Excuse me   

I need to report a murder

By: Excuse me
#2by:    

When kappa stops self ranking on here nonstop

By: Aphi
#3by:    

@wonder - you can stop wondering sis. Really. Here’s the thing. Every single rank, up-vote, down vote or comment under an OP’s rank is a guess what?! A SELF RANK!!! Don’t care what house you’re talking about here at Ole Miss. Don’t you get it? It’s always kinda funny when I see posters freaking out calling houses out for “self ranking” when that’s exactly what every single rank on this site is. Quit taking this site so seriously. Just chill and love the house you’re in.

By: What I want you to know
by: Hmmm   

Sounds like an aphi or aopi

By: Hmmm
by: @Hmmm   

You sound like a moron

By: @Hmmm
#4by:    

honestly this COULD be an aphi who posted this, just to feel a little bit more relevant here on campus

By: Tbh
#5by:    

Never. It's part of the APhi new member requirement to self rank on GR.

By: No time soon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.