facebook

All the ranking posts

by:    

From where I'm sitting, all these different posts with different ranks mean one thing - everybody has a different opinion on rankings.

There are only 2 things that remain relatively consistent, a split in the sororities. Whether or not you want to call that top half, lower half, group a or group b, MS/Southern vs. more OOS, or whatever, this is the only thing that is consistent.

In greek alpha order

1) DG, DDD, KD, KKG, PM, XO
2) ADPi, Aopi, Aphi, PiPhi

Honestly, I think group 1 cares more about rank than group 2, but that's just my opinion, and I think it's the moms and alumni who are most invested in the rankings - history and all that.

I think group 2 thinks maybe they are supposed to care because nobody wants to be accused of being "last" on campus, but in reality they really don't care that much. Yes, I know people will say alpha phi only cares about rankings, but I don't think its the girls on campus, it's this bizarre group of aphi alumni trolls who go around greekrank posting the same things everywhere. It's really weird but it has no impact on how things are at Ole Miss.

2 Groups. IMO the ranks are as simple as that. If people want to claw each other's eyes out over marginal differences between our sororities, I suggest kickboxing to get out the aggression.

Posted By: Opinion
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

YESSS THIS!!

By: Yes
#2by:    

Stop being logical!!!! What will the trolls do?????

By: Sally
#3by:    

YES!!

By: Finally

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Bump!

By: Bump
#5by:    

The only people that see it divided by in state and OOS are 55 year old women in Jackson. And the only ones that agree are 65 year old women in Corinth that didn’t even get degrees.

And DG doesn’t come before DDD alphabetically but you’re have already proven you don’t know much so....

By: Sorry
by: Opinion   

Hahahaha.

I love when trolls prove how dumb they actually are. Try again.

Greek. Alpha. Order.

By: Opinion
#6by:    

I love when old ladies prove they are old ladies-literally no one on campus uses Greek alpha order.

By: Hahaha
by: Opinion   

You are right - they don't. I did it on purpose that way to keep all the Jackson mommies from screaming that I'm in one house or the other.

But keep on trolling and throwing the insults, it's all you're good for anyway.

By: Opinion
by: Huh   

No one uses it, but we all learn it. At least every one I know. Never been in a greek org before, huh? Trolls make themselves so easy to recognize.

By: Huh
#7by:    

This is ABSOLUTELY correct!

By: Correct

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.